This is an online talk that will be conducted by Chef Bani Nanda. Addending this talk will give you an insight into setting up a pastry business. Chef Bani will be covering her whole journey and will be discussing some these useful topics-
1. Career switch & culinary school.
2. The job market & scope post culinary school.
3. How to set up a pastry studio / kitchen at home.
4. How & when to expand to a commercial kitchen.
5. Various licences required for a kitchen set up.
6. How to open a café.
7. How the F&B trends work in India.
8. How to expand the business.
9. How to tackle your business during & post COVID-19.
10. Miam Kitchen & Café tour.
Date : 4th October 2020, Sunday.
Time: 3 pm- 5:30 pm
Please note that this is only a talk and not an interactive session. There won't be a Q&A round. The session will be taken over a zoom call & a presentation will be shared that will expand the above points further.
The session can stretch a little beyond the given time.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device