We have put this box together with some traditional French favourites! You’ll find the following-
1. Vanilla Choux Bun : Carefully baked choux pastry filled with a light vanilla cream.
2. Sablé Nantaise : A buttery French shortbread that comes from the Brittany region.
3. Tarte Bourdaloue : This is probably the most understated tart that most people haven’t heard of! A sweet pastry dough encloses a delicately poached pear half and buttery almond frangipane. It is then topped with flaked almonds.
4. Madeleines : Traditional dry shell shaped cakes perfumed with citrus and vanilla pod.
5. Tarte au Miel : A traditional tart baked with toffy and crunchy sliced almonds.
6. Pain au Chocolat : An all time favourite chocolate croissant.